- The bible is the word of God, and contains all that we need to know about God and ourselves.
- That all men are sinful by nature and by practice and therefore needs to be saved since the wages of sin is death.
- That only through Christ sacrificial work on the cross, all those who repent of their sins and accept Him as savior and Lord will be
- That Jesus is one with the Father and the Holy Spirit. He became man for our redemption, lived without sin, died on the cross at
Calvary, rose again from the dead and is presently in heaven making intercessions for us.
- That the Holy Spirit is one with the Father and the Son. He is God’s agent in convincing and convicting all those who sin, He regenerates
believing sinners, sanctifies consecrated Christians, glorifies Jesus Christ in the lives of believers and enables them to live victoriously.
- We believe that Christ and His disciples ordained two ordinances namely; water baptism and the Lord’s super. While we as a group practice
these, we do not insist on any particular mode; for these ordinances are mere outward symbols to teach deeper spiritual truths.
- That the church is composed of true believers and not just one denomination; Christ is the head and that believers should meet in local
assemblies to worship Him.
- In keeping the first day of the week as the Lord’s Day, because Christ rose from the grave on the first day of the week and the early
church kept that day in commemoration of the God’s finished plan of redemption. We keep this day as a day of rest and worship.
- That all true believers will spend eternity with Jesus Christ in a holy heaven, and that all those who reject Him will be sentenced to